New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Monday, September 8, 2008

Thank you for Loyal Loos

For all of my Loyal Loos that refer me to their family and friends, I would like to thank you. If you refer 3 of your family or friends to me that book a paid photo shoot I will give you a free mini shoot at my home. Here is what a mini shoot is:

Mini Shoots:

Have you ever looked at photography blogs and wished you had everyday pictures of your kids like they have of theirs? I am offering mini shoots of your kids that are perfect to capture those little everyday moments that you wish you could have professionally done without the professional price. The first day of school in their adorable new outfit and backpack, swimming in the pool, learning to ride a bike, their first lost tooth, first haircut, them playing their favorite instrument or sport, reading their favorite book, Halloween or everyday dress-up costumes, Easter with their fancy clothes and basket, you name it, I can shoot it. I have lots of ideas for these types of shoots so if you need any, let's talk. Call me and together we can create the perfect mini shoot for your child or children that captures their world and personality perfectly.
  • $50 for doing the shoot at my indoor home studio, $75 for going to your house or other location.
  • Up to 30 min session
  • One location, one child, one background, one outfit.
  • Images will be placed in an online gallery for sharing with friends/family where you can order lab quality prints from this gallery. I never delete your gallery so it will always be there for you as a backup.
  • Note: Disc is NOT included with this session.