New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My little Man

I have to be the luckiest mom in the world. This guy is all mine and he is amazing. He also is the perfect model for me! Isn't he gorgeous?
 001-MJ
 004-MJ
 006-MJ
 007-MJ 003-MJ
 005-MJ
 015-MJ 014-MJ
I learned how to do textures finally! I really like what they add to a picture. Thank you Steph for teaching me!
 002-MJ
 011-MJ
 009-MJ
These last two pics are to show how absolutely AMAZING my new lens is. About a month ago, I added a Nikkor 24-70 mm f/2.8 to my bag (which is now back-breakingly heavy!) Anyway, the picture above is what I took in camera and below is the same exact picture cropped 100%. Can you believe how crisp it is? This lens ROCKS!!!! It is now my new fav of course!
 010-MJ
If you want to see more from this shoot, click here

2 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

May your hot little man marry my hot little sister! How rad would that be? Maybe if I wish for it hard enough in ten years it will be us photographing their wedding! HA! I love these pictures. Thanks for forcing me to throw my kids in the car and meeting you over there. You rock and so do these pictures of Michael. He's one hot dude!

Ariel said...

Again,I love these pictures and I really love the textures you have been adding. Are they your own textures or did you download them from a site? Thanks so much for your amazing talent!