New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today Was A Beautiful Day!

Today was so gorgeous I got my girls out of the house and met my friend at Gardner Village where she was doing a family shoot and took some of my cuties!

Can I just say I am so in love with all these shelf ones!!
 007-GV
 009-GV 010-GV
 011-GV
 014-GV 012-GV
 013-GV 008-GV
 005-GV
As usual not many of my little Lu turned out. She is just too fast and she never looks at the camera. I still wouldn't trade her for anything.
 002-GV 001-GV
Abby is my little flower picker. I tell her not to, but she just wants to take them all home with her!

5 comments:

Randi Ritchie said...

Adorable Suz!

Cascio Photography said...

I love these of Abby!! She is so adorable and such a natural!

andreaKphotography said...

Those are so fun. You are so creative!!

Angela said...

These are so cute! Hey thanks for all you taught us at the workshop! I briefly met you on Thursday. Thanks for all the help. Your pictures are beautiful!

andreaKphotography said...

ps- Thank you so much for your comment on my pics. You have no idea what that means to me coming from you.