New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Slacker

Yesterday a friend accused me of being a blog slacker. Truth is, I have had some computer problems that have kept me from editing. Here are a couple I took on Father's Day I never posted but I love them. This one's for you Andrea!

This first one I tried editing different from my "norm" and I really like it!

My computer is up and running again so I won't be slacking anymore I promise!!!


7 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you are back. You are too cute :)
Hey-When you need a Lookie Loo fix, six days is just far too long...I'm just sayin.
These were pefect choices to post. That first one is so fab. Love the moody and rich feel. Way to keep the fans happy!! :)

Randi Ritchie said...

Wow! That's all I can say. Wow!

Sherilyn said...

You just keep getting better and better. Love these. I say frame it!

Ariel said...

I really love the new editing techniques you are using in your work...there is so much more depth. Your photos are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

PS...may I ask when you do group shots what aperture do you find works best...do you still use or 85 mm 1.4 or is there a better lense?

Thanks for your time...

Kristi Veale said...

Thank you! I have been waiting for more pictures from you. Those are both beautiful pictures.

Suzanne Plant said...

Ariel - when I do family or group photos, I use my 24-70 f/2.8. That is the best lens ever! I get sharp pictures every time.

Nicole Klingler said...

Ooh, love the editing process you did for the first photo. Almost like a painting. I'm wondering if you would be willing to share the "recipe," if you still remember it. What kind of steps got you there, ya know??? LOVE THEM, and the FLOWERS!!!!