New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Monday, September 21, 2009

It Is Finished & Goodbye old blog

 1
My house is a disaster, my girls have been wearing their pjs for 2 weeks straight, we've been living on fast food, and I have had to survive on barely any sleep, but I'm finally finished. I am so excited to announce my website:

LookieLoo Photography

One more thing before you go check it out, this will not longer be my blog address. I switched it over to lookieloophotography.blogspot.com so everything is now under the name LookieLoo. I just posted brand new wedding pictures on there so go check them out and become a follower of my blog while you are at it! I would love it if all my followers and fans would switch over to the new blog so you can continue to see my new posts. I have some amazing shoots I will be posting this week!

New LookieLoo Photography Blog


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say that I love your work and your new WEBSITE!! What A FANTASTIC job you have done and how talented you are!... I never leave comments, anywhere.. but I saw your
"anyone our there?" and thought I would take time out to compliment you. If you ever come to Berlin, Germany..I need... (would love :)
to have you photograph my family. Thanks again and congratulations.
corey ott