New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Monday, February 16, 2009

LookieLoo - "B" Kids

I am trying something different. In looking at all my posts, very few pictures are in Black and White so I am taking the pictures I took today and making them all that way.
 Boyer-12

 Boyer-1-2

 Boyer-3 Boyer-10

 Boyer-13

 Boyer-2

 Boyer-7 Boyer-6
Who am I kidding? I can't do it! I love color too much. I have an appreciation for B&W pictures but I love color. Love it!!!
 Boyer-9
See? Isn't it gorgeous?
 Boyer-8

 Boyer-4
 Boyer-5

Without color you would have missed these BEAUTIFUL blue eyes!!!

What do you prefer? Color? or Black & White?


2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I like your photos with color, B and W is fun every now and again but you do such an amazing job with color. Great photos....again!

Unknown said...

I like the color but there is one that I like black and white and it is the one that is the little girl looking up at the camera that one is GREAT and you do such a good job!!