New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Shower

My neighbor is having a baby and a friend threw a shower for her. So much fun to get together with other women with no kids around!


It was a diaper shower so of course they had a diaper cake!



By they way, she is the 9 month prego lady. You can't even tell. NOT fair.



We played a fun game where they melted different types of candy bars into separate diapers and we had to guess what type of candy bar it was! Ewe. What a great weight loss idea. Now whenever I go to buy a candy bar I will think of my baby's gross diapers and get sick. Nice.

I will be doing her maternity and newborn pictures this week so more fun to come!

2 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

That is the cutest diaper cake I've ever seen. Great details that I'm sure she's going to love looking back on when she's old. If only that was enough to make me stop putting chocolate in my mouth! Great post!

Judy said...

I just loved those little shoes! Reminds me of my daughter's.