New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I am so blessed to not only have the most amazing father, but husband as well. Happy Father's Day to both of you. You mean everything to me. Here is the love of my life - he is such a wonderful dad to our 3 kids. I love the games he plays with them. He is amazing (and hot!):






Here is a link to an amazing story about a father. In many many ways, he reminds me of my own father who I have more respect for than any other person. I love you dad - thank you for always making sure we had it all because we had you.

A Father Indeed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Father and son look alike!
That last shot is amazing!

Erin said...

I love the texture on the last one...so cool. You've got an adorable hubby and son! Nice pics!