New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Favorite Field

You may recognize this field. It's in a lot of my stuff lately. It's so gorgeous though and everyone wants their pics done there.












This is my friend from High School. She was passing through Utah and wanted me to take pictures of her and her girls. She reminded me of a funny story. She is two years older than me and in High School she taught me how to drive even though I was too young. I was driving her jeep and saw a police car so I turned off the car and took out the keys. I don't know why I thought that would stop the car. It just kept rolling down the street. Too bad my driving hasn't gotten much better!

8 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I love that field too! So many great ways to take pictures. That first one-Awesome!, that last one-Awesome! Um, all the ones in between-AWESOME!

Into My Mind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Into My Mind said...

Woah.. where is that field?

Jeremy said...

I love Mt O in the background! That is my mountain! (I grew up in the foothills in Holladay)

Great stuff - I really love your work - I think I may have to book you for an afternoon for my own family shots. ;-)

Skyler Call said...

I love these two:

http://lookieloo.smugmug.com/gallery/8665165_ToXYM#572276830_Nb4KK
http://lookieloo.smugmug.com/gallery/8665165_ToXYM#572202034_fHqJQ

Kristi Veale said...

Where is this field? I love the field and the mountains behind it and the colors...everything about the "FIELD"

Anonymous said...

You are very talented and got a way of making things look beautiful. Your play with color and FoD is amazing!

Jules said...

I thought she looked familiar! Beautiful girls, beautiful shots!!