New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Monday, June 22, 2009

I've been a busy girl

I'm exhausted after last week. I had 5 shoots plus Father's Day pictures! I only have 2 of the shoots edited so far but as I get them done this week I will be sure to post them. I also have another 3 shoots this week so there will be lots of pictures coming! Here is some I am absolutely CRAZY about. I took these of my neice and nephew for their birthdays they had this month. My niece turned 3 and my nephew nurned 5. I got a new blue chair and I am LOVING it!!!! If you recognize the clothes, yes, they are my daughter's Matilda Jane stuff. I let clients borrow them for sessions since they photograph better that any other clothes I've seen.







5 years old - get it???

5 comments:

Karen said...

These are so beautiful!!!!!! Did you use your 24-70 lens?

Suzanne Plant said...

Yes, I did use my 24-70. That lens is by far the most amazing lens Nikon makes (in my opinion) and I own most of them!

andreaKphotography said...

Such cuties! Love the blue chair, it really pops. You are a VERY busy girl. That's a good thing :) Can't wait to see the rest of your shoots.

Karen said...

YOUR TALENT + 24-70 lens = Amazing Photos!

dterryphotography said...

The one with her sitting in the blue chair out in the field .... KILLER IMAGE!!!