New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Introducing Mini Shoots!

I am so excited about the new photo shoot I have added to my price list. I call them "Mini Shoots" and here is what they are:

Mini Shoots:
Have you ever looked at photography blogs and wished you had everyday pictures of your kids like they have of theirs? I am offering mini shoots of your kids that are perfect to capture those little everyday moments that you wish you could have professionally done without the professional price. The first day of school in their adorable new outfit and backpack, swimming in the pool, learning to ride a bike, their first lost tooth, first haircut, them playing their favorite instrument or sport, reading their favorite book, Halloween or everyday dress-up costumes, Easter with their fancy clothes and basket, you name it, I can shoot it. I have lots of ideas for these types of shoots so if you need any, let's talk. Call me and together we can create the perfect mini shoot for your child or children that captures their world and personality perfectly.
  • $30 for doing the shoot at my indoor/outdoor home studio (or FREE for Loyal Loos!), $50 for going to your house or other location.
  • Up to 1/2 hour session
  • One location for up to 3 children in one pose - $5 per extra child
  • Online gallery with 10 pictures edited that you can download the original sizes and then make whatever copies you like. You can have the pictures on a CD for $5.

1 comment:

Randi Ritchie said...

I'm forever a loyal loo!