New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Friday, January 16, 2009

Photoshoot #2 For The Day (There were 3!)

My partner in this crazy photography adventure I am having is Steph from Flash Jorgensen. Yes, she is the gorgeous woman in my side column! She has been my rock since day one and keeps me taking pictures when I feel like giving up. She came over today to do a practice Mini Shoot in my basement and let me take pics of her beautiful children. With subjects like this, no wonder she is so good!

 20090116-LLBStudio-107

 20090116-LLBStudio-115

 20090116-LLBStudio-129

 20090116-LLBStudio-133

1 comment:

Flash Jorgensen said...

I think, I love these images you captured of my kids. They're ADORABLE!!! I'm not just saying that because they're MY kids, but because these pictures are really adorable. I love them! I had fun with you today. Even if it got a little crazy there in the middle of it all. It was great!