New Blog..................Website..................Wedding Prices..................Portrait Sessions

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My baby is 18 months old

"The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children."

I am kidding but I felt this way at times today! Photographing my own baby is soooo much harder than anyone else! Now I know why I don't take her picture too often - even though she is the cutest stinkin' 18 month old on the planet!
 Ophir-7 Ophir-6

 Ophir-5

 Ophir-2 Ophir-1
This is what the majority of the pics I got today looked like, her back side, looking away, and screaming!!!
 Ophir-3 Ophir-4

 Ophir-8
The ONLY thing that got her to sit still for 5 seconds was fruit snacks. The Smarties were gone the second I put them in her mouth so I had to go for something bigger!
 Ophir-9

 Ophir-1-3
 Ophir-11
Yep, that's it, that's all I got that was even remotely usable! If I can do my Louisa, I can do any kid! I am still a bit frazzled so I think I better go take a nap!

2 comments:

Holly Taggart said...

These are so darling. I love her outfit.

Cascio Photography said...

Our girls certainly give us a run for our money! But I love these!!! You can't tell you were taking pictures all day!! What a cutie :) And her outfit!?! SOOO DANG CUTE!! I love the balloon shot... PERFECT!! She lucky to have such a dedicated mommy who doesn't give up til she has the perfect pictures :) Love them all!!!